Touring Our Wineries
With 41 wineries in Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country, choosing who to visit and how to explore can feel overwhelming. We’re here to make it a little easier. And remember – the best trip is the one that leaves you wanting to come back for more, so there really are no wrong choices.
Tour By Theme
Whether it’s your first time here or your 15th, touring by theme can be a fun way to explore the land. Maybe you have a handful of tried and true favourites – or you want to check out everyone along the Black Sage Bench or Golden Mile. It’s an easy way to get a bite-sized sampling of the region.
Map It Out
Between GPS devices, smart phones, and plain old paper maps, it’s easier than ever to plot your course of action. Our regional map can help get you headed in the right direction. Remember: it can be fun to get a little lost.
- Have a designated driver – and reward them for shuttling you around.
- Take snacks – you may not be swallowing every drop, but you’ll need sustenance between stops.
- Hydrate – summer heat and plentiful sipping can leave you parched.
- Take a cooler – your wine purchases won’t like a hot car.
- Give Fido (and the kids) a break – plan a park visit every few stops.